Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 2009

I woke up this morning with a pinched nerve in my back. I can't turn my head to the right w/out shooting pain. So it'll be a quiet day for me. We bought the Kiddo his birthday present this past weekend, a b.i.k.e. (spelled not said *chuckle*). It is green and we asked the people to not put on the hand breaks (as his hands are so small it will be at least another couple of years before he could have reached them anyway). I think we will wait until his "party" on Saturday to give him the present, vs giving it tomorrow. Lady D sent him something super amazing and that should be enough for him for tomorrow.

On an interesting note... he only grew one inch between his third birthday and his fourth. It looks like that will be his overall growth for this past year as well.
4th birthday 31lbs 36 1/2 inches tall

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.