Friday, March 6, 2009

Last Dance...

Well my random sickness lasted one day. Then I spend a day catching up on the finances (shudder worthy stuff but not actually as bad as all that). I have no excuses for not posting yesterday except to say my muse is on vacation still and I was lazy.

My sisters wedding was absolutely beautiful. She looked very happy and very much in love, I wish her and her new husband all the best. I have several hundred photo's to sort through (I only really plan to keep a small percentage of that number) and am not exactly looking forward to it (I never was very good at the "which one is the better photo" type questions). I'll post a few of the better pictures throughout the next few days though so keep your eyes open for em.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's alive! Hallelujah! (you did leave us hanging on you feeling ill)

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.