Monday, March 9, 2009

My first camera..

I can't remember actually what my first camera was. That's pretty bad (but considering I have the memory of a gnat isn't all that surprising).
The kiddo's was given his first camera yesterday. It's a blue vtech kidizoom and I was lucky on Ebay in order to be able to get it for him. It was a late birthday present (since the Man couldn't be in AZ with us when we celebrated we saved our gifts for him till we were all home). He loves his camera. He's taken at least a hundred pictures with it and every time he takes one he figures out a little more how to get what he wants. It's really fun to see the world through a 4 year olds eyes.
The other present we gave him was a little einstiens vtech laptop. You can get them at target for not to much and the Kiddo looooves his little einsteins. It's a cute computer and he lugs it around everywhere. I think we did very well this year staying in our price range and finding things he really loves.

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.