Friday, March 13, 2009

Today means shots

Today is the day we are taking the Kiddo in to the Dr. He's got his four year shots and it's also a well visit. It's a new doc for him so we're keeping our fingers crossed that he likes her (and, more importantly, that we like her). I'll post something after we get back to tell y'all how it went.

Till then here's a slightly amusing story: Yesterday the kiddo woke me up in his usual brute manner. He clambered all over me and gave me little kisses telling me to wake up, open my eyes and wake up. I growled at him (I was tired, he had woken me up at 4am so my sleep deficit was bigger then usual). He giggled at my growl, perched on my chest looking down at my face he flexed his hands he said (with a very impish smile) I just want to pinch your cheeks mommy, and make you smile!.. and he proceeded to do just that, pinch both of my cheeks and pull them up so I was "smiling"...

kids!

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.