Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bolt... away

Bolt is the new favorite movie in our house. The kiddo watched is every morning. If you haven't seen it I'd say that it's definitely worth a look. Even the Man enjoyed it and chuckled a few times, he especially liked the guinea pig. I'm glad it's on perma-loan so I wont have to return it anytime soon as it's making the morning eye patch transition easier.

Speaking of the patching, it's going okay still. The Kiddo argues a little every morning but he doesn't fight or whine. Sunday he was trying to be sneaky by peeling just the inside corner of it up and peaking around that. He got his hand slapped a few times and a stern talking too... yesterday he did MUCH better.

I will be so glad when we're done patching, for him and for me!

I said a few weeks back that occasionally I'd be posting a few pictures from my sisters wedding. I thought I'd put one up today. One of my favorites, and one that's hung on the kiddo's "people I know" board in his room. The trip was so great for him (traveling part included) that he really wants to go back! He really loves his Grannie and Grampie. I'm not surprised, he had a good time and loves everybody in my family.

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.