Friday, March 6, 2009

Roast Beef...

Roast beef is pretty darn good I must admit, so when I get an excuse to go eat at Arbys I take it! The excuses don't happen often, eating out (even fast food) tends to be more expensive (and fattening) then it's worth.

As most of you know I flew back to Utah on Monday evening and since the Man worked in the early early AM on Tuesday we went ahead and ate Arbys for dinner (fast and easy to get him to bed quicker). Their menu was all sorts of different from the last time I went. The sign said that they have burgers??!! Well more specifically they have roast burgers, and if you watch tv then you guys probably all knew about them already.

The whole point of my rambling being that there is a cupon out there for a free Roastburger with a purchase of a drink. mmm I haven't tried it here in UT yet, but I know Lady D used it down in AZ and ended up with a 1.25 burger and drink lunch.

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.