Wednesday, March 25, 2009

aaar maybe

There's a lot of stuff I would post on if I felt like griping about the world. The government is doing some really not so cool things, for example I just read a story: The Obama administration is considering asking Congress to give the Treasury secretary unprecedented powers to initiate the seizure of non-bank financial companies, such as large insurers, investment firms and hedge funds, whose collapse would damage the broader economy. Or if I want to look somewhere besides the United States for stress the Violence in Mexico seems to be getting way way out of control. I worry about that, the Man looked at doing border patrol not so long ago and he hasn't removed it from his list of possible future jobs.

But with the Kiddo taking up my time it's hard enough to post anything let alone those things. I'm keeping my focus a little closer to home this week. And who isn't going to smile at a 4 year old saying "aaaaar maybe" (for some reason he refuses to say matey).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Maybe"?
Oh, well, I guess you don't teach a four year old to sing "Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum" :-)

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.