Thursday, March 19, 2009

A couple random things...

First tomorrow is the first day of spring!! Of course it arrives just in time to usher out a beautiful week and usher in a crappy couple of days of much colder (20 degrees or so) weather. March has got to be my least favorite month, by now I'm more then excited for summer temperatures and more then tired of the cold. The spazticness of the weather this month makes my multiple personalities look like sedate sleeping puppies.

Second, the kiddo has started to narrate. Last night I was watching the news (a good two hours after I had put the kiddo to bed) and I saw him peeking around the corner. Before I had a chance to say anything he had run back down the hall and gotten back into bed. I went to re-tuck him in..

Me: Hey Kiddo, what are you doing still awake?

Kiddo: I was watching tv, and then I ran back to bed, and then you came and snuggled me, and now I'm going to go back to sleep. Can you leave please?

Yeah, that's the kid... strait to the point *chuckle*

Tomorrow is his eye doctor visit. I'm going to ask the doc about color testing, I don't really think the Kiddo is color blind but if we could test it to make sure then when people suggest it I can say with certainty "no, he isn't, we had it tested".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

remember when we used to do that? not the narrate part but the sneaking downstairs to watch tv part? ah the good old days :)

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.