Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wednesday Photo Prompt

Radiate: A give light or heat in the form of rays.

I have a plan for this prompt, but I didn't want to lose the light (or lack there-of) while I waited to see if I could turn a photo of dust motes dancing in the sunlight into something artsy (considering my piece of crap camera). Anyway this does give light in the form of rays, multi colored ones that flash from the base up through the crystal block. It was a gift from the Man a few years ago when he got back from his trip to Kosovo. I Love you too Darlin ;)

If I do end up with a decent photo of the motes, I'll add it to the bottom of this post.

7 comments:

CHEERpy TALK said...

Nice post on radiate...hope my pic radiates the same interest

Kerry said...

That is a lovely shot. You have captured it perfectly.

Anonymous said...

what great shot!
love the purple "radiation"...

Anonymous said...

I have seen those and yes they do radiate rays! Love what you did!

Zoe said...

Fabshot, love the pink x

canadacole said...

Lovely radiate--even the lettering goes with the prompt! I hope you get the dust motes captured, that would be neat.

Igotmebabe said...

Beautiful shot and beautiful gift

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.