Thursday, February 5, 2009

A sneak peak


I chopped all my hair off. It's the shortest I've ever gone and I had to do a serious gut check when the stylist hit the point of no return.


I was going for an Audry Hepburn look. (I adore her and think she looked gorgeous with short hair).



I'm the one in the black and white (in case you couldn't tell hehe) and I don't think it's looks all to bad, but it will take me awhile to get used to. The Kiddo told me I looked "scary" and "like Grannie". I can only hope he means my mom grannie and not the Mans mom (grandma). The Man says he has to "get used to it" before he'll tell me if he likes it or not.

What do you all think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, you look so cute and good with it short. I am very envious.

Anonymous said...

Kinda hard to tell from the top view, and maybe you need the diamond earrings and white gloves to get the full effect, but it looks good from here.
:-D

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.