Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday Photo Prompt

Todays photo prompt is Orange: A bright, warm color produced from mixing red and yellow paint.
I wish, in a way, that this prompt had come in the fall. There is nothing quite so spectacular as the leaves changing in the Wasatch Mountain Canyons. Still I've got some fabric leaves that will do, bright orange and festive looking they are most definitely the first thing I think of as Orange.
Then again about the bright orange flowers on my hummingbird fridge magnet?

3 comments:

Zoe said...

The top one's my fav, but both great. Love the '3' plane and same idea on your other 3 shot xx

Chris T said...

Mmm I like the 1stone too - really warm colours. Like your SOS too - very other wordly & would make great prints or cards too!!!

Igotmebabe said...

Both great shots for orange Gwyneth, my fav is the orange fabric leaf

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.