Monday, February 2, 2009

Sunday S.O.S. Catch Up

Yet another catch up post. I am going to skip the Saturday S.P.S for last week because I didn't get a photo for it (the challenge for the shot was to focus on something that wasn't the face.. I'll be giving it a go sometime but don't want to hold up the posting for it).

I will however do the Sunday S.O.S. (because I just so happen to have taken some really neat, if I do say so myself, shots of the snowy trees at nigh). I have no tripod so I got creative and used the trees themselves to hold the camera steady for the shots.
I think it's so neat how the sky turns purple at night when it's snowing, it makes for some really odd colors in a low light no flash photo though.
Many of the pictures I took have the bizarre otherworldly purple "mid-day" looking sky.

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.