Sunday, February 8, 2009

hmmm wireless? why not!

A wireless genie printer... well it's wireless anyway, I added the genie part because it pretty much does everything you would wish a printer to do.

Anyway BlogHer is giving away 8 of the things through 8 of their bloggers. Click the links, and leave a comment to enter each individual contest). I missed several of them (just wasn't on the ball enough this weekend and three of the bloggers contests ended already). Still there are five left you can enter:

The BlogHer.com site
(you have to register to enter here)

Because I Said So (Ends the 11th, Tuesday.. no registration just leave a comment)

Stop Drop and Blog (Ends the 12th, Thursday.. no registration just leave a comment)

The last two blogs will put up there contests soon and I'll update this post with those links as soon as they do.

(**Added** 2/9) 4Tunate (ends 15th, Sunday.. no registration just leave a comment)

(**added** 2/11) CrockPot Lady (ends 15th, Sunday.. no registration, just leave a comment)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a great prize for me because if ever I can be the winner of this printer I will treasure and it can help me in my extra income everyday:)

Gwyneth said...

I should be more clear I guess, I am not personally giving one of these away. My bitty blog doesn't get enough traffic for that, you have to follow the links and leave a message THERE to enter.

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.