Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fireworks

The first week of July is a rather full week for us. My mom has her birthday, as well as the Man sister and nephew! Most every year it works out about the same, I call my mom (this year the kiddo sang her happy birthday) then we pack up the car and head over to the Sis in laws to have a party for her and her son.

The Kiddo definitely loves fireworks. There were a couple extra loud ones where he jumped, and one or two where he ran back to sit on the house steps next to his dad but for the most part he sat on the lawn with the other kids and laughed and clapped. He's asked if we can do fireworks again pretty much nightly since...

I didn't take as many pictures as usual but I did get a few.

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.