Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dance

I am not normally really a tv person. I mean sure there are a few shows I enjoy, but pretty much all of them are not "drop everything and make sure I'm home to watch" kind of shows.

As far as "reality" tv shows go, that's multiplied by 100. All except So You Think You Can Dance. I LOVE that show. Might be due to the fact that I danced for many many years (never was any good at it *sigh*) but it's one show that I will try to make sure I'm home to see.

This seasons group of dancers is really good. I enjoyed the heck out of last nights show.

I'm going to put my three favorite of the dances in here so you can see them. The first is just... well Kupono (the male dancer) gets into the dark characters so well it's creapy. He really embodies the spirit of the dance as well as the steps.



Then there's the pop jazz routine which was SO fun.



And last the tango, which I'm not usually as big of a fan of (don't get me wrong, it's a pretty dance but not really my thing) but I loved it... these two are just amazing. And boy does he have some strength, the lifts look like she's floating and he's doing nothing!

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.