Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Photo Editing

I love a good photoshop program. This is more of a photo editing thing but the cool part is they'll print it out and mail it to you. I've only just started messing with it but I love the oil painting editor and the collage thing is pretty darn cool too (that would save on having to buy 8 zillion frames). I can think of several pictures I'd love done in an oil panting style and printed on canvas (they DO that). At least one from my wedding, and probably a couple of the kiddo to start *chuckle*.

I followed a link from Dawn's review page over at Because I said So. She does a lot of neat reviews and contests so if you've got the time go check it out.

Anyway you do have to register to play with the site, but it's fun to play with so I think it's worth it.

Photofiddle

(click on the picture to make it bigger and see the detail, it's one of their paint style options)

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.