Friday, August 7, 2009

Tech-y

I mentioned the other day something about a flash that didn't flash. I thought it was kind of neat. So I posted it. Not that it was available really for us regular folks yet, or even practical.

Today I ran across an even better camera gadget. Actually it's the camera itself that's super cool. It's a Nikon CoolPix and it wont be out until this year September. It'll carry a rather large price tag ($429) but I'd still love to have one.


What does it do that makes it so special and neat you ask??

It has a tiny, built-in, projector capable of throwing a 40-inch image onto any nearby surface, good for showing off individual snapshots, slideshows, or even clips. Not to mention a remote that controls the projector or acts as a shutter release. I mean I know most cameras have a ten second delay feature but I'd find it far more useful to have an actual remote to do it.

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.