Thursday, October 15, 2009

holding...

I've been on hold this morning for 60+ minutes so far, the few times I actually get to talk to a person they transferred me to another person or a disconnected number.

The quick version of why I am on hold is this..: The Man got a raise, like good little citizens trying to move up in the world we took the raise and reported it to the state. The state took the Kiddo's medicaid because we now "make to much" to qualify for it. All that was back at the end of August. For all of September we worked with them trying to get the kiddo's application for the next step up state insurance processed. There was one single form, more of a formality then anything else (since they already had the info), and at this point it's been very nearly a full month since faxing in the form and we haven't heard a word. I call weekly and they keep telling me to give them a few more days and call back. So the kiddo doesn't have insurance this month, till they get it worked out. I'm a little freaked out. That's the short version of the long story.

On the good news side of things the hypothyroid medication is only 13 bucks for a 30 day supply.

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.