Tuesday, September 23, 2008

wild thing

Nothing puts a crimp in your afternoon like having to take away sesame street privileges from a three year old because he pooped in his drawers... At some point here I'll figure out the why of his potty training issues but until then I suppose it's trial and error on a daily basis. I might have to resort to the dreaded sticker chart, seriously, stickers?? I don't think the joy of getting a sticker ever motivated me to do anything in my life. I mean, gee, woohoo, a little sticky piece of paper that doesn't even STAY sticky.


Yeah he's my little wild thing. Does things his own way in his own time always, since he was born.
He runs rampant about the house all day and apparently has cotton stuffed in his ears so he can't listen when I tell him to behave.
On the plus side he absolutely adores his costume for Halloween this year. He wants to try it on at least once a day and stomps around the house growling.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my cute chancer poopy

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.