Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Good lord I'm getting grow'd up


Challenged to a photo meme .. to put up a picture of myself as a baby or a child I can only come up with this, a picture of a picture. Sadly (or fortunately depending on who you are and how you look at it) my sister has all the photo albums. That's her standing on the steps in the green outfit. I'm the one that looks just like her sitting down with the baby in my lap.
Looking at that picture definitely takes me down memory lane, I wasn't one for tiara's and frilly dresses either... More blue jeans and rough and tumble. The picture I think says it all. Heck I grew up on a horse 'farm' (if you can call it that with four horses) in the sticks with a whole posse of siblings... not the type of atmosphere that develops a prissy girl.
Anybody else up for posting pics of themselves as youngins?


No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.