Monday, September 7, 2009

Pending...

So there is a trip south at the end of this month. I'm very excited to see my family again... and THEY are very excited to see the Kiddo.

Except they are thinking of the old kiddo. There is a new Kiddo" a post medication Kiddo..., a all the sudden 4 years old Kiddo... A Kiddo that does NOT STOP TALKING.

I don't think they know what they are in for... and I don't think they are prepared...

(I tried all day yesterday to post this with a video, the video refuses to load. I think I need to just give up on any video longer then 2 seconds because it is apparent that otherwise blogger will have a mini heart attack and keel over)

3 comments:

360_gandering said...

Sounds scarey, but then it wasn't that many years ago that there was another 4 year old who couldn't stop talking .... and at that age that one had two younger siblings and another on the way. I think we'll survive :-P

Gwyneth said...

heh that's true, and then you went through two 4 years olds at once, and then you went through... etc etc *grin*

Lady D said...

sides we get to give him back in a week! I am sooo excited I can hardly wait but I'm going to have to because time doesn't move any faster when you watch the clock (or calender as it were)

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.