Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Imagination

I had a dream last night where the Kiddo and I were hiking out into the boonies with my sister to go disc golfing. I was carrying the Kiddo's meds (the liquid one that needs to be kept cool) and kept telling her we had to hurry so we could get it into a cooler. For some reason I had the wrong top on the bottle and it kept popping open. Eventually we got to a really difficult area of the hike, I handed her the bottle so I could help the Kiddo navigate it and she accidental dropped it. When it fell into the dirt the cap opened again and a lot of dirt got into the bottle. I started panicking because I couldn't give the kiddo the medicine that way and I didn't have any extra. In the dream I was sure that if he missed even one single dose he'd keel right over and die and it would be all my fault because I didn't have the right sort of container to transport it with. It was an awful dream, I can't wait till he's big enough to take the pill form of this medicine. And I think meanwhile I better grit my teeth and go do a little web shopping to find a small bottle cooler that can be used to transport it (one that will keep things cool the duration of a 2 hour plane flight plus driving to and from the airport).

On a better imagination related note the Kiddo has been all about the superhero thing lately. I think I mentioned it before. Anyway he has a little cape and he loves it. Last night he decided that his Xena would wear it and now the two of them are inseparable. Breakfast was fun:

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.